StitcherAds allows you to securely upload your CRM data and use it to either target or exclude the specific audience from your adverts.
Uploading a Data File
- Click on the 'Audiences' section in the left hand side menu.
- Click on the 'Create New Audience Types' button on the top right hand corner
- Select the 'Data File' icon.
- Enter the name and description of your audience
- An 'Upload File' button will appear to allow you to upload your .csv file containing the data.
N.B. StitcherAds currently supports .csv file formats. Your data should be a single column without a header and should be either email addresses or Facebook user ids, not a mixture of both.
The StitcherAds file upload is secure so there is no need to worry about your data. The file will be hashed (encrypted) in your internet browser using a SHA256 encryption inline with Facebook standards and then only the hashed data is sent to Facebook over a secure https connection - so the file and most importantly, your data, never leaves your computer.